President & Owner
Choosing the team to help build your team is one of the most important decisions you will make as a non-profit leader.
So, I want to take you behind the scenes so that you know why our team is so committed to helping yours succeed!
We are all about the success of non-profits – period.
I spent 20 years supporting and leading non-profits, with an emphasis on finance and accounting. From Staff Accountant to Controller/Director of Finance roles, I literally grew up professionally through the nonprofit ranks. The non-profit space is my home.
So, when we decided to open our doors, it was a no-brainer that we would focus our expertise on equipping organizations like yours to attract the best talent in the marketplace – connecting the right people to the right roles to help your mission thrive!
We get you! We understand your budget cycles, your mission, and the unique challenges you face with attracting and retaining ideal talent.
With over $12MM salary dollars placed, we know the value of having the right talent across the spectrum of the organization. We are committed to meeting all your staffing needs.
My name is my business, and with that name is a reputation that the entire team strives to uphold.
Below are our 5 key commitments to you. If we don’t deliver on these commitments, we haven’t earned your business:
- Partnership & Consultation – We take pride in immersing ourselves into your organization, understanding your needs so that we become an extension of your team and a trusted advisor to your leaders.
- Deep Market Knowledge – We know what it will take for you to be competitive and “woo” the best candidate to your organization. (Yes, candidate attraction is a courtship!)
- Honesty – We won’t just tell you what you want to hear. We’ll tell you what you need to hear to make the best talent decisions.
- Fast and Seamless – Staff vacancies can be a time, money, and energy sink for the organization. We focus on closing those gaps quickly and with minimal disruption to the business flow.
- Vast Network – With over 20+ years in the non-profit community, we have a big reach to many great candidates in the Washington DC Metro area.
So that’s who I am. That’s who we are.
But I prefer to let our clients and candidates (otherwise known as the Chisholm Consulting Family), speak for themselves.
You’ll learn more about how we can serve you through them than you ever could from me.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Family!
Your Mission – Our Passion
Chief Operating Officer
Sr. Recruiting Specialist
Sr. Recruiting Specialist
Cooper & Eddie
Chief Morale Officer & Barketing Manager