Assistant Director of Finance
Location: DC Metro Area
Our client, a growing non-profit association in the DC metro area is seeking an Assistant Director of Finance. The role reports to the Director of Finance & Accounting. This role will assist in the oversight of the day-to-day accounting operations including the month end and year end close. Also, the Assistant Director will also assist with the annual budget process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Assist in overseeing all accounting and finance operations
- Assist in the annual budget process
- Assist in the annual audit and taxes
- Assist and ensure month close process complete and accurate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of non-profit experience
- Federal grants or contracts experience is preferred
- Great Plains software experience in preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This organization offers excellent salary and benefits package.