Corporate Program Manager
Location: DC Metro Area
The client is a unique nonprofit organization committed to creating $100 billion in new wealth by and for entrepreneurs by 2030. Our client seeks a Corporate Program Manager who will be responsible for accelerating the growth trajectory and making a difference in the small business community.
All corporate-sponsored programs (as well as other assigned projects) are planned and executed by the Corporate Program Manager in order to ensure the achievement of the organization’s revenue and mission objectives. The Corporate Program Manager serves as the primary point of contact for both program sponsors and entrepreneurs, ensuring effectiveness, excellence in service delivery, and effective communication throughout the entire program cycle. This role reports to the Program Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Own the planning, execution, and measurement of the corporate-sponsored program portfolio that support the strategic direction of the organization
- Design internal program plans that track the program life cycle and effectively manage resources (work plans and schedules, data collection and reporting, budget tracking, etc.)
- Develop all internal and external program assets (marketing and outreach materials, program guides, agendas, run-of shows, application materials, participant profiles, and all co-branded materials) to ensure quality assurance and brand consistency
- Collaborate with the Business Instructor to produce tailored business development content and curriculums to effectively provide technical assistance according to contract terms
- Source and manage guest speakers/presenters in partnership with the Business Instructor, Program Director, and Managing Partner
- Serve as the primary point of communication for all stakeholders through various channels and moderator of all virtual events
- Organize all program technology that supports the execution of corporate-sponsored programs, including virtual workshops, event registration, virtual communication channels, and calendar coordination.
- Collaborate with the Program Operations and Data Coordinator to track program metrics for each program and produce internal quarterly and stakeholder reports
- Create manuals and SOPS from successful programs to develop a standard of service delivery
- Provide insights and recommendations that support scaling, navigating rapid growth challenges, and identifying innovation opportunities
- Collaboratively and deftly resolve problems and document and address gaps in service delivery
- Engage in special projects and other programmatic duties that support operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Center principles of equity, inclusion, and belonging in all work, embedding the values in program development, policy application, and organizational practices and processes
- Reinforce cultural competency to demonstrate how they value all individuals respecting differences in race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and socioeconomic circumstance
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of comparable experience
- At least 8-10 years of experience managing large-scale national programs and events or similar
- Experience having worked in a high-performance, collaborative, constructive group setting or a startup or nonprofit remote environment
- Strong project management skills with experience leading complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and growth
- Demonstrated experience in the virtual event landscape, awareness of current trends and vendors, and best practices for delivering virtual events (desired, but not required)
- Demonstrated success operationalizing new programs based on experience, market trends, and cultural competency (desired, but not required)
- Strong strategic planning skills with a demonstrated ability to create plans, report on progress toward stakeholder and organizational goals, evaluate performance, and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with exceptional attention to and care for details
- Proficient in using common web-based tools (Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoho, Monday.com, Airtable, Slack, etc.)
- A creative problem-solver with a results-driven mindset
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning
- A curious, insightful innovator who isn’t afraid to recommend a change
- Commitment to and passion for the vision and mission
Our client offers excellent salary and benefits package.