Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: DC Metro Area
Our DC-based client is a dynamic and growing organization. They are actively searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist is someone who is spectacular at their craft, is energized by a small, fast-paced, mission driven environment and lives and breathes digital marketing.
To be successful, you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You can juggle multiple priorities, are self-driven, and a quick learner. You love learning and taking on challenges as your colleagues in advocacy, education, and events will be leaning on your expertise to make their hard work shine on the digital platforms you manage. You understand the digital strategy inside-out and the role it plays in exciting and growing audiences as you will be key in helping us achieve our business objectives. You are a self-starter and a team player. You will lead the organization’s digital efforts, working closely with your marketing colleagues and vendors to launch brilliant campaigns that will elevate the work the organization and its members do, while creating memorable online experiences for them.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of the following areas:
- Design, build and maintain the organization’s social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Be an expert in B2B lead generation and manage and maintain customer database
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage the social calendar and ensure the organization’s brand is consistently and effectively represented across all channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create and modify landing pages, social pages, and social campaigns
- Create accompanying graphics, images, and visuals
- Maintain brand visual and style guidelines
- Evaluate and constantly improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3 years of Agency or similar experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels., and solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Portfolio demonstrating working experience in digital marketing and industry certifications to support your resume
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, and working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Skilled at Adobe creative suite, InDesign, and other commonly used creative software
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable Senior Accountant looking for their next role or seasoned Accounting Manager looking for more responsibility with growth potential.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and excellent benefits. Please respond for immediate consideration.