Dir. of Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: DC Metro Area
Our non-profit client, a dynamic organization that supports low income Americans across the entire United States, is seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. The Director of FP&A is a critical role reporting to the CFO and overseeing all aspects of the finance functions including budgeting, long-term financial planning, strategic business assessments, management reporting, budget and performance analysis, and cash forecasting. The position is in Washington, DC, but will be performed remotely until the pandemic subsides.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Develops and directs the budgeting process and financial forecasting models for the organization.
- Leads and partners with the senior leadership team and other departments to promote financial discipline across the organization.
- Performs budget and variance analysis to provide detailed insight and recommendations on financial performance using trends and analyzing variances.
- Works as a business partners to department managers to drive decision making.
- Analyzes forecasts for all grant programs.
- Assists with annual audits and 990 preparations.
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A
- Non-profit experience is required
- Experience building and maintaining financial planning, analysis, reporting and forecasting models
- Proficiency in Excel
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
This organization offers a competitive salary and a robust benefits package.