Executive Officer Manager
Location: DC Metro Area
Our client, a leader in helping philanthropic non-profit organizations do their best to advance their mission, is searching for an Executive Officer Manager to join their team. The Executive Office Manager supports the strategic priorities of the organization. The Executive Officer Manager independently leads special projects and supports executive communications to both internal and external stakeholders. This position works closely with the Chief of Staff. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within are a representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
- Manage a variety of executive office projects in coordination with both internal stakeholders and external members and partners.
- Support communications originating from the Executive Office, including developing initial drafts of speeches, talking points, emails, blogs and op-eds/articles on behalf of the President & CEO.
- Contribute to the development of Board meeting materials and provide staff support for board and committee meetings.
- Work with the Chief of Staff and Executive Office Associate to manage the development of the Executive Office’s annual team work plan and budget.
- Support the Chief of Staff to conduct initial research and development of new programming and design and deliver new programming related to the Executive Office as needed.
- Contribute to overarching organization goals by participating in cross-functional working groups.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in non-profit management
General Skills and Competencies
- Experience in philanthropy and/or non-profit sector preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An independent thinker who can bring the maturity, discretion, initiative, creativity, energy, discipline and commitment needed to support an Executive Office.
This organization offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.